Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Success!!!

Sort of.

You see, these were perfectly edible green onions - organically grown right here on our porch. Green onions that we planted in an effort to train our green thumbs. It's our grand scheme of practicing organic gardening for our 'real' dream garden when we move back to the States.

Like I said. They were edible, and that's all that matters. Except that I think they were supposed to look like this.

A lot bigger to say the least. But, the truly unsettling thing is that in the planter where the green onions were grown, there are now phantom sprouts popping up - including what I think are carrots planted in a moment of desperation a few months ago. Apparently, my harvesting also needs practice. Or you might say, I have the ol' magic green thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment